Powers Business Park
Powers Business Park is one of the last prime sites to deliver major street frontage and exposure in the Seven Hills industrial precinct. The site is strategically located only minutes from the M2 and M7 motorways. It is also in close proximity to the Cumberland Highway and M4 Motorway.
In addition, the site is within reach of Seven Hills and Toongabbie rail stations, shopping centres, the Transit Way, and the Great Western Highway.
With all the necessary infrastructure available nearby, Powers Business Park is the perfect base for any business. This exciting new development offers 75 state of the art industrial units. Sizes start from 174sqm. Internal warehouse clearance is a minimum 7 metres, with container access to the roller shutter door. There is ample truck turning area and convenient parking on site.
Landscaping compliments the elegant styling of the units which create a pleasant environment for valued staff. Powers Business Park offers flexibility and choice for owners and tenants. A variety of office/warehouse combinations are available to suit owners' and tenants' requirements. Complimenting the estate is a high quality on site café providing all day food and refreshments to occupiers.
The finishes on the building are in a league of their own:
- Concrete tilt up panel wall construction
- Reinforced concrete warehouse floors
- Zincalume trimdeck metal deck roofing with translucent sheeting
- Insulation to underside of metal deck roof in warehouse
- Motorised roller shutter doors
- 80Amps power supply per phase available to each unit
- Three phase power box with one three phase power outlet fixed to the power box
- Aluminum powder coated framed glass entry door and window?Laminated kitchenette cupboard with stainless steel single sink and tap set
- 50 litre hot water unit to each unit
- Security lighting to car park and driveway areas