Coutts is a registered trade work, owned by Commercial Real Estate Agency Holdings Pty Ltd and licensed to various entities trading as "Coutts". Each Coutts office is managed independently and can be contacted at the office addresses appearing on the "Contact Us" page.
General Terms, Disclaimer and Indemnity
1. Coutts are collectively referred to as “the Company ”. The Company is Australian Company operating exclusively in Australia.
2. The Website referred to is coutts.com.au.
3. The information presented on this Website is of a general nature and should not be relied on. Any current or prospective client of the Company and any third party is encouraged to obtain his/her own advice and/or verification from an appropriate adviser. The Company provides this Website, including all written and graphical content on an “as is” basis and makes no claims of suitability for any particular purpose. Reasonable endeavours have been used by the Company to ensure the accuracy of information contained on this Website and while we endeavour to ensure that information remains accurate, we make no warranty as to the accuracy of information and disclaim all liability for any loss or damage sustained as a result of you relying on such information. Further, we make no representation in relation to the appropriateness and reliability or give any warranty in relation to any third party to which a link is provided from this Website.
4. The Company will not be held responsible for any loss, damage or injury caused by, or related to, the use of any information contained on this Website at any time and provides no warranty of any kind.
1. All material published on this Website is the property of the Company and is protected by Australian copyright law.
2. Reproduction of any part of this Website in any format requires explicit written permission of the Company .
To the extent possible, the Company will ensure that access to this Website is available at all times. However, we cannot and do not guarantee that this will always be the case. Accordingly, we will not accept any responsibility for any loss sustained as a result of this Website being unavailable for any period of time.
These Terms will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of New South Wales, Australia.