124 Queen Street ST MARYS
FREESTANDING SHOP or OFFICE
• Situated in the heart of Queen Street
• Opposite Charles Hackett Drive and Coachmans Park
• 150sqm in total
• 91sqm front retail space
• 39sqm storage or workshop area, including kitchen
• 15sqm male and female amenities
• Fully air conditioned
• Large glass frontage
• Security shutters
• Security gates at rear
• Rear access with on site parking
• Being Sold Vacant Possession
• Outgoings: Approx $5,300.00 per annum inc Council Rates, Water Rates & Building Insurance
Zone B4 Mixed Use
1 Objectives of zone
• To provide a mixture of compatible land uses.
• To integrate suitable business, office, residential, retail and other development in accessible locations so as to maximise public transport patronage and encourage walking and cycling.
• To minimise conflict between land uses within the zone and land uses within adjoining zones.
• To create opportunities to improve public amenity.
• To provide a wide range of retail, business, office, residential, community and other suitable land uses.
Retail, Office / Showroom, Office
130.00 sqm approx
15.00 sqm approx
150.00 sqm approx